Naumai haere mai ki Manaia View Kindergarten. We are set on Manaia View school grounds, Raumanga. Tucked around the back in our own magical space. We enjoy spending time outdoors with lots of room to run, climb, swing, dig, jump, and explore.
We aspire to create a relaxed and home like environment, where tamariki experience…
- Warm loving and respectful relationships filled with aroha.
- Freedom and empowerment to investigate and make meaning of their worlds.
- A supportive atmosphere to express themselves.
- Social and emotional skills that develop resiliency, courage, and patience.
- A naturally intriguing environment and purposeful teaching practices.
- Connections with whenua, and whanau.
- Core health and wellbeing skills, for ourselves, each other, our place, and things.
We believe this lays the foundations for holistic development and wellbeing for our tamariki.
- With a close connection to Manaia View School, we are well placed to provide a quality transition to school program as tamariki move through their education.
- We have a community support worker who links whānau and tamariki with support networks and ensure general wellbeing.
- We also provide speech and language support within the kindergarten (on request)with NKA’s specialists.
- We are a Kids Can Kindergarten and are fortunate to be able to provide hot lunches and warm clothing for our tamariki.
- Northland District Health Board sponsors our opt in daily toothbrushing program.
We are whanau focused and welcome visitors to come through meet the team and join us in play at any time.